My favourite subject!

My favourite subject is the elective Zootechnic of exotic species, because they teach us about different species of exotic animals (reptiles, rodents, fish, and others), the behaviour of these animals, their diseases, race, and how to take care of them. Especially I love that they teach us about conservation of wild animals in zoos. One of the main reasons why this subject is my favourite, is because we learn about


species that are not taken into account in the compulsory subjects, but I think it is very important for a veterinarian to know about them. Besides that. I really love wild animals, and conservation in zoos like BuinZoo and in this elective they have taught us a little about the behaviour, treatments and how to work with these animal in the zoo. The objectives to be met in zoos is not only as a place of recreation for people but they also must be educational and promote the conservation of endangered species.

Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Shizuka Natsume said...

I hate you!!!!! but I liked this entry in your blog, I also like Zootechnic of exotic species <3

caro :) said...

o,o but, I love you!!!! jajjajjajaj :P

paola said...

I take this subject too ... and I love

bye

tete said...

Hi Caro
I love Zootechnic of exotic species, it's fun and interesting.
bye!

Post a Comment