Animals and my career two things I love...

I decided to study Veterinary Medicine since I was a girl. This career always was my first choice for study in the University. The animals are my passion, I love them, for this I’m really happy with my career, because in the future when I'll be professional, I'll have knowledge for help them. I would like specialize me in wildlife, because this animales are very interesting in their behavior, and I love them, but there is not much work for this.Despite this, I want to dedicate mi life to these animals. The next year I`ll be in the elective of wildlife in the University, for learn more of this animals. I really love the animnals and I want to become a really good veterinary in a future. =)

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Constanza Bravo R said...

Hello Caro!!!
Wildlife!!?? as entertaining and interesting...
kiss
byee!!!

caro :) said...

Cony =) my first post!!!

Miss said...

I decided to study Veterinary Medicine since I was a girl. This career always was my first choice for WF study in the University. WW The animals are my passion, I love them, for this I’m really happy with my career, because in the future when I'll be professional, I'll have knowledge for WF help them. I would like ^specialize me in wildlife, because WF this animales are very interesting in their behavior, and I love them, but there is not much work for this.Despite this, I want to dedicate mi life to these animals. WW The next year I`ll be in the elective of wildlife in the University, for WF learn more of this animals. I really love WW the SP animnals and I want to become a really good WFveterinary in a future. =)

Carola,
well done! I´m sure you will bea great vet and particularly for wild animls
miss

Post a Comment